Big Smoky Mountain Cabins for Groups
Cabins for 10-22 people | Cabins with Media Room
Black Bear Ridge Resort - An exclusive cabin rental community located only 5 minutes from the Pigeon Forge Parkway and all attractions. Cabins available for wedding parties, family gatherings, or other group gatherings. Log cabins are custom built and beautifully decorated. Full size kitchens, hot tub, Jacuzzi, fireplace, pool table, beautiful mountain settings, spacious.
Cabin Fever Vacations - Affordable luxurious log cabins in and around Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Sevierville for your family reunion, company meeting, church retreat, or wedding party. We offer our guests in-cabin weddings. Pet Friendly cabins and more. Amenities may include theatre rooms, hot tubs, Jacuzzis, fireplaces, pool tables, 40 game arcades, scenic views, swimming pools, FREE high speed internet/ Long Distance.
Cabins for You - A Smoky Mountain sunset is only a short drive away when you book with Cabins For You. Owned and operated by the family that established the business, Cabins For You specializes in cabin rentals in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. With pet-friendly options, handicap-accessible cabins, large group escapes and more, Cabins For You has the perfect getaway for you.
Cabins USA - Cabins USA offers Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge cabin rentals. With over 75 cabins capable of sleeping 10 or more guests, Cabins USA has the largest inventory of large group luxury cabins in the Smoky Mountains. Cabins USA also offers cabins that sleep in excess of 20 guests with many large group luxury cabins grouped together for maximum sized families. Cabins USA offers multiple reservation offices in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, to make checking in as convenient as possible for their guests. Bring your family reunion to a destination you will never forget and make the Smoky Mountains your home-away-from-home.
Great Outdoor Rentals - We offer the finest selection of privately owned rental cabins and chalets in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Start creating new memories by escaping into the wilderness and renting a beautiful log cabin located in the heart of the Smoky Mountains. These tranquil cabins are your answer to a great relaxing gathering. Whether you are looking for a cabin for a wedding party, a church retreat, or a relaxing and fun family reunion we have you covered.
In the Smokies Cabins & Chalets -- Smoky Mountains - A Wonderful Vacation Destination -- Waterfalls, Mountain Streams, Beautiful Flowers and Wildlife, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, shopping, and white water rafting then fall back in your Smoky Mountain cabin. Enjoy a tasty dinner from the grill on your deck, relax in the outdoor Hot Tub or indoor Jacuzzi, or have fun in the game room. Some of our cabins are located close to Dollywood and others are located in beautiful Wears Valley, close to Pigeon Forge.
Rocky Top Cabin Rentals - Rocky Top Cabin Rentals offers the fines Smoky Mountain cabins. From honeymoon cabins to large cabins for groups, we can provide what you need for your Smoky Mountain getaway. Our many amenities will make you feel at home as you relax in front of a romantic fireplace, sit in a warm Jacuzzi, or enjoy unwinding in a hot tub on the deck. You will love the fully equipped kitchen and outdoor grills for those BBQ dinners.
Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals - Begin your Smoky Mountain vacation in the perfect setting -- surrounded by mountains, high ridges rising up on all sides, our cabins offer privacy and an opportunity to fully enjoy the majestic beauty of nature. Choose a 3 star cabin for an affordable cabin getaway or go all out with a Timber Tops Signature Series cabin to experience a high level of luxury.
A great way to have a family reunion or group retreat in the Smoky Mountains is in a big cabin! You can choose from rustic cabins to million dollar luxury cabins with indoor pool and indoor media room. You can stay in a beautifully decorated, fully furnished cabin for less than you would pay for a chain hotel. Our goal is to help you find the perfect big cabin for your Smoky Mountain getaway.
We're talking hot tubs, Jacuzzi's, game rooms with pool table (sometimes foosball, arcade games, and air hockey, too), big screen or flat-screen TV's, fully equipped kitchen, breathtaking mountain views, DVD player, cable or satellite TV, bbq grill on the deck, and more. It's all affordable, for sure.
Cabins are located close to all the action -- great restaurants, attractions, unique shops, world-class outlet malls, music theatres, and outdoor adventure, including whitewater rafting, river tubing, hiking trails, horseback riding, hayrides, carriage rides, and fishing.
If you enjoy an action-filled getaway, you are not far from it all. If you prefer a group retreat where you can just get away from it all, a Smoky Mountain cabin will provide you an escape with views of mountain vistas and complete solitude.
We have over 117 Big Group Cabins to choose from. Smoky Mountain cabins for groups range from a three bedroom cabin that sleeps 10 to cabins that sleep between 42 to 64 people.
A Few Things You Will Find in A Cabin:
• Great mountain views or a wooded setting. Sometimes you might find a cabin by a stream or mountain river.
• You will have plenty of room.
• Our large Cabins are fully furnished and include all linens. If your cabin has a charcoal grill, you will need to supply the charcoal.
• Some cabins have an indoor media room, complete with either leather or rumble seats, and a big theatre screen. Make a day of watching your favorite movies. Be sure to bring along popcorn and candy. For corporate meetings or church retreats, the media room is perfect for presentations.
• You can enjoy a cozy fireplace on those cold nights. Firewood is furnished.
• A Hot Tub on the deck will provide you with relaxation in the mountain air. Although hot tubs are used year 'round during any weather, they are really great on a cool morning or evening. A morning in a hot tub will envigorate you, and an evening time in the hot tub will relax you for a good night's sleep.
• Many cabins now have Internet access.
• Most cabins have washer and dryer.
• In a cabin, you can cook your own food or order delivery service where you can choose from pizza, steak sandwiches, fully catered dinners, or full meals delivered to your door or available for pickup. Cooking in your cabin will help you stretch your dollars.
• Most cabins have security systems. Please be sure to arm the security system when checking out of your cabin.
• Most master bedrooms have a Jacuzzi (romantic and relaxing).
•Some handicap accessible cabins are available. Some of these cabins have only a grab bar in the bathroom and a wheelchair ramp into the cabin. You will want to inquire when making your reservation as to whether or not the cabin has an accessible shower stall. There are a few cabins that have either an elevator or a lift.
• You will likely see a bear around your cabin. Please do not feed the bears, and keep all garbage out of reach.
Things to Know Before You Reserve Your Cabin(s):
• Seasonal Rates apply. You will pay less during the off-season which is generally November through March except for Thanksgiving, the first weekend in December (Gatlinburg Christmas Parade), Christmas, New Year's, and Valentine's Day or the weekend close to Valentine's Day. You will pay more during the season which is April through October. Rates in October (Fall colors) are peak season rates and are the highest.
• Our cabins are managed by various rental companies. When you call to make your reservation, let them know what you would like in a cabin and the type of location you prefer (secluded, private, mountain views, close to the action, etc.). Remember if you want mountain views, you will have to pay the price of driving up winding mountain roads to get to your cabin. You are not going to get a mountain view from a cabin that is located in the valley. The rental company will help you find a cabin that is right for you. If you prefer a resort environment with swimming pool, day spa or in-cabin therapeutic massage, and wedding chapel, there are great resorts to choose from.
• Cabin rates range from $150 to $400 for a two or three bedroom, and up to $2,875 for the largest cabins that sleep over 50 people.
• Length of stay: Most cabins require a two night stay; however, most require a three to four night stay during Holidays or peak season.
• Extra fees: Ask about extra fees before booking. You may be required to pay a cleaning fee between $45 to $100, a pet fee, reservation charge, or a hot tub cleaning fee ($25 to $50).
* Cancellation policies: Ask about the cancellation policy when booking your reservation. Most rental companies post their policies online.